Steps Farmhouse is a vegetarian guesthouse started in 1993 by Noreen Daniel and
Eileen Lemon. We have a holistic approach to life and its associated stresses, with
emphasis placed firmly on attaining health and wellbeing through natural foods,
healing and a peaceful environment.
Steps Farm is situated within easy reach of the A303 in the
heart of picturesque Somerset, down a lane described in the Times as
"the prettiest lane in Somerset".
We are a guesthouse with a bit of a difference. We offer a place where you can 'retreat' from your usual daily life.
We do not put on structured retreats, but rather give you the peace and quiet to utilise however you wish.
What do people usually do when they stay with us?
- Many people like to enjoy the countryside and go off for a good long walk or a leisurely stroll. The scenery is
beautiful and there are many footpaths nearby.
- People often want to relax in the guests' sitting room in front of a log fire in the winter or in the garden in the warmer weather.
- Some like to make the most of being near popular places like Wells, Glastonbury or Stourhead (N.T.).
- Animal lovers are drawn to the animal healing 2 day courses that we run through the year.
- Some people just need to catch up with sleep and recharge their batteries in readiness for the challenges that life is to bring.
- Natural Healing and Progressive Counselling are available to those who have health concerns or who wish to talk through a problem with someone
who is completely objective.
Back to top